July Meet

DAG NAB IT!

My daughter is going to IN that week and asked me to join her.. It has been a while since I have seen my son, grandson and friends out there... If it is the weekend of the 8th or probably the following weekend, I probably will not make it AGAIN :( But I do not expect any schedule to be made around me... just that maybe someone will catch a few for me and throw them in the freezer... ;)
Denise

Hello!

I live in Maine (Bucksport), just joined this website. Would you guys mind a 31 year old tag along with extremely good manners? LOL

Laurie

Hmmm,

Is that "Yes, we would mind because you probably suck at reefkeeping anyway"; or "Yes! We would love to have you if you don't throw tempertantrums!"

LOL
Laurie

I was wondering that myself...which did he mean?
If I had to guess, Spotfin being the nice guy he is...Im gonna say hes glad to have you around the board...
I think we are lucky to have a new friend who has extremly good manners! :) Im lacking a few myself.!!

Good manners are nice but a sencse of humor and adventure are even better.... Any and all are welcome... last yeat I brought 2 of my grandsons, they had a great time catching crabs.....

Maybe Jason is excited about someone in SWAM having good manners?

and Jacksonsmom, you forget Bunsenburner is our resident mad scientist.... ;)

I plan to make a trip to the coast someday this summer to harvest some goodies for my fish, they really like the goodies.....

Denise

Awesome!

I do have a overgrown sense of humor, but fair warning- it's a bit dry/ascerbic. I was just teasing, Jason.

As for adventure, I don't usually go looking for it but it generally finds me on its own- kinda like my first marriage did, come to think of it.

:eek:)
Laurie

Ha, Very funny stuff.

Folks ship us stuff on dry ice at work regularly, and we chuck it into a bin. The stuff is harder to find no days than it used to be.

I'm really looking forward to this Jason. Thanks again.

Hedonist (And to all)

Anytime you want to mosey along the coast this summer, let me know. I know of a few good places in between Trenton and Bucksport where you can harvest snails, etc. My 6 year old and 10 year old go every so often.

Laurie

Hi All,
Want to get a head count for next weekend. If we decide to go to the aquarium after, admission is $2.50 per person.
Also, who plans to come to my house? And where shall we meet the rest of you? Last year we met some folks at the fire station in Wiscasset.
Jason

Meet location

Meet location

We will be coming from the North. Is the aquarium closer to me than Wiscasset?

Laurie

Jason,

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend on Saturday. I am going to blame it on home ownership. Just need to keep moving stuff and making progress on building the garage.

Bummed though. This was really fun last year.

Matt

Back