July Meeting

Meeting is at 2pm. I bought some things to nibble on and some bottled water. You are more than welcome to bring other drinks if you like. We are going to make fish food so please bring something to add. Possible ingredients are listed earlier in this thread.

The location is 12957 Alfredo Apodaca, el paso, tx, 79938. You prolly wont be able to plug it into a gps because it is not on google maps yet.

Take 375/Transmountain to Montana exit and go east. You will see a Lowes to your right if you are going the right direction.

Take Montana to Rich Beam and go left. (there is a circle K on the corner)

Take Rich Beam to GR Compazano and go right.

Then make a quick left on Joseph Rodriguez and a quick right onto Alfredo Apodaca.
My house is about a block down on the left it is on the corner of Alfredo Apodaca and Beto Portugal.

Sorry for the crazy street names.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Thanks Ryan for hosting the meeting today!! I was disappointed in the turnout as I'm sure you were too. Tim "“ it was nice meeting you. John "“ good to see you again!!

A few pics I took:

JulyMeeting04.jpg

JulyMeeting03.jpg

JulyMeeting01.jpg

JulyMeeting02.jpg

Thanks again for hosting!!!!

Jay

Ryan, thank you very much for having us over and hosting the meeting. You have a nice little set up there and the pond is really cool. As always it was nice to see each of you again. I was really disappointed in the turnout as well, after we had several people that said they would be there. Thanks again Ryan for hosting and the work you put into it.

Thanks for coming over. I was disappointed with the outcome, but its not that big a deal. It was fun talking to you guys about your tanks and I learned some things about protein skimmers. The pictures turned out well.

Back