Just bought a house so need to unload misc

jaylensdad06

gotta free up some money for inspections appraisals and moving expenses. I don't know what some of this is worth but every dollar counts. please make offers if interested in stuff. depending on if n e thing sells I may unload some coral also. not sure what yet tho.

NIB opened eshopps psk150 skimmer. $120

NIB opened eshopps overflow box not sure of model but has 2 1" u tubes. $60

Reef dynamics ins80 skimmer body. good shape. slight crazing. no pump. not sure what is worth with no pump start with $50.

corals I might try n sell...
Blue ridge coral
hammers
frogspawn The euphylia I don't have anything to frag with.
torch
zoa I'm not sure how to get off the rocks but have
rastas
gatorades
I believe they r red deaths not sure.
watermelons

I'm worried about my sps....im trying to get it where I don't have to move my 120. I have a 265 that I wanna transfer to...so ill be adding ALOT of water by my calculations over 150 gallons.cuz I don't have the amount of rock I will need.
thank u for reading

gotta free up some money for inspections appraisals and moving expenses. I don't know what some of this is worth but every dollar counts. please make offers if interested in stuff. depending on if n e thing sells I may unload some coral also. not sure what yet tho.

NIB opened eshopps psk150 skimmer. $120

NIB opened eshopps overflow box not sure of model but has 2 1" u tubes. $60

Reef dynamics ins80 skimmer body. good shape. slight crazing. no pump. not sure what is worth with no pump start with $50.

corals I might try n sell...
Blue ridge coral
hammers
frogspawn The euphylia I don't have anything to frag with.
torch
zoa I'm not sure how to get off the rocks but have
rastas
gatorades
I believe they r red deaths not sure.
watermelons

I'm worried about my sps....im trying to get it where I don't have to move my 120. I have a 265 that I wanna transfer to...so ill be adding ALOT of water by my calculations over 150 gallons.cuz I don't have the amount of rock I will need.
thank u for reading

Where did you find a house

Well let me rephrase...I put an offer...it was countered and I accepted. This is my first house and I'm using my VA to try n buy it....so it's not mine yet...gotta get past the inspection and VA apraisal first.

Well let me rephrase...I put an offer...it was countered and I accepted. This is my first house and I'm using my VA to try n buy it....so it's not mine yet...gotta get past the inspection and VA apraisal first.
I have used my VA loan twice, it is an awesome benefit

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Thanx every1..every 1 wants the coral...lol...as soon as I made the post I got sick as hell the next morning
..been fighting it off eversince...ad soon as I feel better I'm gonna try n frag some zoas.....sorry it's taking so long...I he just got home from work and about to go to bed

You should ask your lender to credit you for your appraisal. It won't happen until closing but they will credit it back at closing.

Back