Just wanted to show off my new RBTA

ojonas81

Went to my LFS last weekend and found an awesome RBTA specimen. Have had a RBTA before but lost it in a major tank crash earlier this year. This one does look way better. Super happy with the purchase. It settled in in the crevice where I wanted it and has not moved since. Hope he will stay there. No clowns in the tank yet but will add two snowflakes an a week or two (whenever my LFS get some in stock). Below are some pictures from its first time in the tank.

_MG_6621.jpg

_MG_6623.jpg

_MG_6626.jpg

_MG_6627.jpg

_MG_6632.jpg

_MG_6643.jpg

_MG_6645.jpg

This last picture show how well the foot has attached itself in the rock work. (taken with flash after lights off).

_MG_6646.jpg

I also tried to take a short video but have not figured out how to make the colors look true or how to embed YouTube videos here.

RBTA short video

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iUW7aONrM1g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dont be discouraged if the bubbles go away. Last time i bought a bta, it had bubbles during transport and acclimation and the week after, only to lose them after that. Several years later, its big and healthy. I hope they stay for you though!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks all. He is still doing well. Fed him krill a couple of times and he eats everything immediately. He has not moved an inch from the spot I placed him at. Hopefully he is happy there or he would have moved already?

Back