Karl's 100G Build Thread

Always amazing Karl. Still running strictly LEDs too correct?

I flirted with T5's in the form of a Fluval 2x54w fixture. For a couple weeks I would take the light out of the closet, put it on the tank and plug it in for a few hours when I wasn't home. Obviously that got old quick! Haha. The last time I used it I was trying to sneakily remove the fixture so I would not scare the fish much (they did NOT appreciate the light cycling on/off daily) and I chipped one of the corners on my tank. :uhoh2: And that was that haha.

Blue's Brothers

Blue's Brothers

While moving the rommel watermelon colony I recently sold I had my Oregon tort next to my ultra maxima and had to snap a pic.

Think my Palmer's Mille MIGHT need a trim sometime soon...

Tierra Del Fuego (bottom right) on a crash course with my Raspberry Nasuta

I'm confused and thought LEDs couldn't grow coral... let alone SPS! What exactly is going on here :lol2:

While we can give the lights some credit. The real credit is in water cleanliness. Karl's constant water changes is proof of that. I have gen 3 leds and can't grow algae lol. Of course we all know I don't do water changes maybe i should start lol. Either way awesome job bro.

I've recently sold some things and am in the process of remodeling the scape/placement a bit. I'll be sure to post some pictures of the finished product sooner or later.

Back