Karl's 100G Build Thread

Figured I would dig this thread up with a few pictures of the tank as it sits now. Its been a trying year on Karl's reef. Ever since my CTARS TOTM I feel like Ive been cursed. I was plagued with chemistry/pest issues but I think (HOPE) that days are finally behind me. Most of the livestock has bounced back and is starting to grow again but I did lose some of my favorite pieces along the way. Hoping to make updates more frequently now that Im back on the right track.

Been waiting a long time for an update. Glad to see the tank is doing better. Which pieces did you lose? Icefire?

It's about time we get an update. You're slacking though that left mp40 is looking a little green. What's up with that Mr.OCD. HANDLE THAT!!!! Lol

Beautiful

Looks amazing Karl!!

Thanks!

Been waiting a long time for an update. Glad to see the tank is doing better. Which pieces did you lose? Icefire?

Lost a couple LPS and some nice SPS pieces. Still have the icefire but its not even close to fully recovered unfortunately.

It's about time we get an update. You're slacking though that left mp40 is looking a little green. What's up with that Mr.OCD. HANDLE THAT!!!! Lol

Damn snails never do any work!

Is that the jf antivenom behind the mayan sun favia

Yes.

Pictures are looking great man. Did u get a new lens for your Sony.

Nah, i havnt even touched that camera since St Lucia this past August.

Hey Karl,

Nice come back !! When you need to make room ( and you will) I'll be inline for any of your colonies... They are looking good!! I still have your old green Possi. Makeing a fortune in Possi frags... I know you don't want any back..LOL

Skip

Back