Kessil Club

when i first had it, no more then 40% intensity to get corals acclimated. after 2-3 months, i had them at 75% intensity max.

A360X TunaBlue Presets?

A360X TunaBlue Presets?

Anyone know what the A360X TunaBlue preset color and intensity values are? I would like to create my own Quick Set using the same color values as in the default preset, but will reduce the intensity at a few of the times during the day.

I figured out how to adjust the preset schedule, and changed a couple of times and reduced the intensity where I wanted. But another question: Now that I've got the schedule adjusted to my liking, will the Spectral Controller X remember these settings after a power outage or if the lights are unplugged?

Does anyone run a succesful Acropora tank, using the AP700s only?

Can't seem to find anyone to speak up. And I hope someone does.

If you do, please show pics of your setup, mount height, and light schedule.

Pllleeeaasse! Before I force myself to buy t5s to supplement.

I was torn between spending 400 + on another 360 or just getting a hood. I went with the hood, and still use the kessils and really like it. Shimmer is tamed a bit too.

So I vote do it. I rented the par meter. It caused me to buy said fixture.

Hey guys, I bought a used tank that came with 3 kessil a360we's. Tank is 5' - 60x30x30 (233g). Previous owner ran a mixed tank, mostly lps. I want to run mostly sps, so I'll probably need some more light. Should I go with a T5 hybrid like the Aquatic Life 61" and place the 3 Kessils between the T5's, or, am I better off investing in 1-2 more Kessils?

The only way I can suggest Kessil is if you are running a hybrid with T5. There's way too much shadowing if you don't have the t5. My setup is a 4ft long 150 with 4- a160's and 4 T5s. I'm growing all the high end sps with no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1525a89d0a31451baef4731ecdd25bcf.jpg

I put a kessil 360x tuna blue in a fresh water (6 gallon nuvo) I honestly did it for aesthetics. But I like how it came out.
81981769362346caf584e2e3def99e5f.jpg

And here's a 20 gallon nuvo I bought for my brother it's not done cycling yet.

1525a89d0a31451baef4731ecdd25bcf.jpg

I put a kessil 360x tuna blue in a fresh water (6 gallon nuvo) I honestly did it for aesthetics. But I like how it came out.
81981769362346caf584e2e3def99e5f.jpg

And here's a 20 gallon nuvo I bought for my brother it's not done cycling yet.

That light is way to high. For Kessil 360 tuna blue you should be around 8" above waterline 9" tops.

Good afternoon, I have two Kessil A360x Blue. To control the lights I am using the in the iPhone, any setting recommendations for the lights. The one I am currently using the Ram it’s to quick.
Thank you!

Back