Killer Mertensii

Deepsea2005

Here we go again, the Mertensii is getting bigger and stinks/kills everything on its path.
I had to move corals and re-aqua-cape again.
It will take a long time to complete it, but here is so far.

Also, the clown schooling is a failure. I will stick with one pair per tank from now on.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/X_YOFqkvTVM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

that is one big anemone.

what were your observations on your clown harem over time?

Thanks Ron Popeil.
I never saw clowns got into a REAL fight, but i noticed the crowd was getting thin every week. I decided to move them out a much as I could.
Also, they stopped schooling. They were scattering every parts of the tank.

Is this April Fools in June, .....seriously,....... I mean who puts an area rug in an aquarium? Are the carpet fibers not leaching into the aquarium? Where's the welcome sign on that thing and why is it not laying in the foyer?

Is this April Fools in June, .....seriously,....... I mean who puts an area rug in an aquarium? Are the carpet fibers not leaching into the aquarium? Where's the welcome sign on that thing and why is it not laying in the foyer?

Ha!

Obviously I was joking, that is a beautiful anemone and it's astonishing to look at but I imagine the size can be difficult to deal with. What do you think the ultimate plan is?

Obviously I was joking, that is a beautiful anemone and it's astonishing to look at but I imagine the size can be difficult to deal with. What do you think the ultimate plan is?

I know, thanks.
I think if it keeps growing, it will take a few more years to fill the tank.
I will deal wit it then.

Back