Kraash Bash!!!!!!!! 3-12-11

Prater and Rams we will find somewhere under the roof for ya to sleep! By the end of that big ole bucket of slash slush you may not care though lol :D

jtrasap, did you find a sitter?

it makes me sick to know that i am going to miss this i will have to get down to a pizza night to make up for it. but don't worry i will be having a great time with my wives friends!!!!!! happy wife happy life!!!!!!!!

it makes me sick to know that i am going to miss this i will have to get down to a pizza night to make up for it. but don't worry i will be having a great time with my wives friends!!!!!! happy wife happy life!!!!!!!!

So I guess I won't need the helmet after all.... :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

nathan a pizza night doesnt compare you know this MAN
!!

Maybe this will snap him out of 'Wifey' mode, and into a Kraash Bash Trance!!

tornadotwister.jpg

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CJKvZyHf97s?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CJKvZyHf97s?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Once you put the wifey to bed... we'll be sure to leave the dragon on for ya. I don't understand why you don't bring the wifey. I think mrs_rams has more fun than I do.

this i know!! i am sure it will not be the same without me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know...I was kinda looking forward to a 100mph trip down a small city street, in the back of a truck, with rakes and shovels flying around my head...:lol2:

Tater, I know you like spaghetti and tunzes, so you won't care about the free mp60s and chili that you have so graciously donated for door prizes!!!!!!!! Thanx dude :D

Back