Lagger's new Lee-Mar......

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13798641#post13798641 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Yinger
fill that sucker up and take your fish... i'm running out of room in my tank.

Its called upgrade (Ill get him buddy, no worries) :thumbsup:

although at this pace, half of the enjoyment is just stepping back & admiring, lol....Maybe by next Fri I'll have water in it. Here's to speculation, cheers! :D

Its called upgrade (Ill get him buddy, no worries) :thumbsup:

although at this pace, half of the enjoyment is just stepping back & admiring, lol....Maybe by next Fri I'll have water in it. Here's to speculation, cheers! :D

lol, next friday??? i'll swing by right now and fill that thing up for ya.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13802737#post13802737 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Mchava
Nice tank stand, John. So what kind of lights are u going to use

radiums and galaxy mario, i think he said that in the first post.

yeah, I saw that but I was talking about fixture wise. Like LAminis, a Spectra fixture or just regular reflectors. Also if he's going to use a floating canopy

Progress has been made in my hungover state today :D Stand has been drilled for bulkheads & moved into place thanks to my buddy Jimmy (whatta). Verified sump is going to fit without temporary removing any braces & planning out ato configurations.

Mario: was thinking of going floating canopy originally, but will probably end up just hanging the lumenmax 2 fixtures for now. If I do feel a need to add some supplementals, they will be T5's & 36" only, not 48". I like the look of a smaller floating canopy so prob around 40" long max.

Not much left to do, figuring this bad boy is gonna be up & running in no time, boo yah!

I'd just like to know why Lee Mar told 3 seperate resellers that they DO NOT MAKE RIMLESS tanks, only the Euro-braced, when I inquired (despite seeing them here on RC). I would have loved my tank to have been a Lee Mar, but they told me
"NO!"

How, John do you get into the Lee Mar club...?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13812153#post13812153 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Todd March
I'd just like to know why Lee Mar told 3 seperate resellers that they DO NOT MAKE RIMLESS tanks, only the Euro-braced, when I inquired (despite seeing them here on RC). I would have loved my tank to have been a Lee Mar, but they told me
"NO!"

How, John do you get into the Lee Mar club...?

Man, good question Todd. I heard the same thing, just on a select few sizes, like 30" deep, or 22" tall, they said euro-braced only. Go figure......

Now how DingDong has a 48x36(?)x24 rimless Lee-Mar is beyond me. Must have taken some major arm-twisting! :D

Oh yeah, also got some light stands this evening! woo!

Update: tank is in! Here's a little teaser pic.....

65896415mm5.jpg

Looks freakin sweet! Happy Thanksgiving everyone :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13813173#post13813173 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Lagger
Man, good question Todd. I heard the same thing, just on a select few sizes, like 30" deep, or 22" tall, they said euro-braced only. Go figure......

Now how DingDong has a 48x36(?)x24 rimless Lee-Mar is beyond me. Must have taken some major arm-twisting! :D

Oh yeah, also got some light stands this evening! woo!

Lee Mar don't make my tank 48x30x24 150gals rimless at first,but i did tell them the water lvl is around 20-21 inches (they drill bulkhead holes at 21"tall) ,finally they make one for me.:D

Back