LARGE Anchor Hammer for sale...$60.

tfp

its kind of hard to let him go since i've had him for 4 years and 3 months. he's actually older than our youngest child :D. but occasionally a tiny tip floats around and can devastate an sps on contact :(.

16917lps4107.jpg

its healthy and large...like 10-12" when fully expanded.

Hellatious deal for anyone who picks this gorgeous specimen up!

Good luck in finding a new home Tim.

-Justin

Wish that my 150g is up and running now, and I'll be happy to take this off your hands but no.... Right now, I have 20g running for a few months until the 150g is up and running.

OMG- I never thought this day would come. I guess you will have more room for Chalices. :cool:

aj's got first dibs on it. i would not recommend splitting it in half :(. the only other coral in my tank thats older by a month, is the branching green, pink tip hammer :D. i believe that one is fraggable :D.

You know what tfp, I think something similar happened to me a couple days ago, but with an anenome tenticale floating around. Now one of the branches from my Tubs crayola is all white...

thanks guys. if anyone is interested in the acros individually, please pm me. nuuze, sounds like your crayola got lit up man :(. with the hammers, those little floaters stick like crazy to sps and kill quickly :mad2:!

np jay, thats me on the left about to get passed :(.
but overall, happy with our teams 3rd place podium finish :)

awesome. who do you race for? I'm actually getting into cycling and I'll be training for a triathlon soon. :)

jay, i'm only a member of the sacramento triathlon club and nothing too serious. don't have the time to commit to a real bike club to log the hardcore mileage. but i do love cycling the most :D. being in davis, you've got access to the madcowsracing club and the timetrials they put on :).

tom, pm me and we'll coordinate when to drop on by...

Back