Lear Frag Fest 2018

Hollback - I was going to ask about the "tear down price" as well- since i have 2 of your frags on reserve. Its good to know you are still going to be in the hobby.

Was a great meet wish i could have stayed till the end.thanks everyone that work so hard to bring a great swap

I hope everyone is at least dipping if not quarantining. ..... I got quite a few little critters left in the bowl after I did

+1 - a good idea ... always dip when getting frags. Mine are soaking in Bayer right now. Had a great time , as usual. Thanks for a great fragswap.

Great event guys!

Though I was curious about something. I've been to every show since the start. We used to get goodie bags(or other swag) for the first 100 or so people. What happened to that?

Great swap, but a few comments:
1) Several people not wearing name tags asked me who I was, while I had a tag.
2) Too many people crowded around the map to read it, too many people not using it or writing the wrong location. This is easily fixed if someone put the numbers on the actual tables.
3) The entrance cashier ran out of change right away. It wouldn't cost anything for them to have a huge stack of $5s, and they could even provide change for people buying corals.

Great event as always. Thanks to LEAR. I saw plenty of people taking pictures and videos. Anyone know where to find some online? Thanks.

Brad, we had 1000 in tens and fives, would be nice if some thought ahead and brought 5’s and 10’s. Oh wait, we did post that but still had 90% pay with 20.That would make it easier on us...the people that put this show on for you..did you have correct change?

Personally I think this was the best swap we’ve put on, no major issues this year, no ban stick was involved. I liked have room one open to room 2. Helped keep the room color. Opening up that new section helped with people flow too I thought.

I’m trying to collect the pics/videos and add them to lear Facebook page

Thanks to all the helped, all the donations we received, vendors and attendees that made this our biggest and best swap
Erik

Brad, we had 1000 in tens and fives, would be nice if some thought ahead and brought 5's and 10's. Oh wait, we did post that but still had 90% pay with 20.That would make it easier on us...the people that put this show on for you..did you have correct change?

Personally I think this was the best swap we've put on, no major issues this year, no ban stick was involved. I liked have room one open to room 2. Helped keep the room color. Opening up that new section helped with people flow too I thought.

I'm trying to collect the pics/videos and add them to lear Facebook page

Thanks to all the helped, all the donations we received, vendors and attendees that made this our biggest and best swap
Erik

I don't mean to complain, like I said, this was a great swap.

And, yes, I had change to pay, but a lot of others didn't. I've been to most of the frag swaps in the Cleveland area, so I learned long ago to have a lot of change. But a lot of people at their first swap show up with $20s. I had almost $200 in 1s and 5s, but it went fast selling $5 corals to people with only $20s.

Back