LED lighting for a Nano Reef Tank

Reeferz412

Coral Hoarder
I am considering changing my 150w halide to some sort of LED setup. I have a 20 gallon high and would like to accomodate both SPS and LPS. So basically anything I desire. I was looking into the stunner led strips but im not sure how many I would need, or if there is something better out there. I want my corals to pop and show their colors but and recieve ample lighting, equivalent to my halide. I am not a DIY guy either, I am not good with wiring and what not. I got scared reading some threads about people not having much success and rather use these for supplementary purposes. Anyone want to provide their 2 cents on this and throw some recommendations? Past thread links are good too, if anyone has. Thanks

I saw this but this is a fairly new product, no? Anyone have this lighting on their tanks? Im really not sure what is the difference between an LED cannon and the strips.

Thanks guys I will EXTENSIVELY look into both of the products you mentioned. Any other suggestions are welcome, I am not transitioning until I am 100% confident.

reefledlights with crees,soderless fixture,xpg and xpe combo to give it a 14 to 20k look.

Back