LED Lights

Lots of those on Amazon too BTW. I'm going to try lighting a large FOWLR system with some 50W outdoor floods. I doubt the color or PAR will be any good though. reading reviews, it looks like it may be tricky finding ones that are quality...

Which "LED flood lamps" are you referring to?

Ya but where can you buy them at and how much...

Asta 120R1 is our hot seller which is built with 90w integrated chips and 10pcs 3w leds, we use the newest
DMX intelligent control way, enabling wifi control on PC or Android phone. There're 4 adjustable channels
with timer and dimmer, simulating thunderstorm, moonlight, sunrise, sunset, lunar cycle, etc.

Asta 120R1 is 189 USD/unit, 10pcs more is 169 USD/unit.
Gooseneck is 25USD/unit, wholesale price is 20USD/unit.
wifi Master controller is 99 USD/unit.

Shipping cost for 1pcs is 63 USD.

Last edited:
I may be interested in two of them. I am researching the controller a bit more before I make a decision. I was pretty set on the Kessils.

I looked over one of the screenshots and it listed cloud/thunderstorm effects; on / off. Does that mean you can only have both or none at all or is it possible to have only cloud effects active?

I may be interested in two of them. I am researching the controller a bit more before I make a decision. I was pretty set on the Kessils.

I looked over one of the screenshots and it listed cloud/thunderstorm effects; on / off. Does that mean you can only have both or none at all or is it possible to have only cloud effects active?

Currently both or non they said. Working on the change now after the question.

Roger

Ok I just got a price for 4 units shipped with gooseneck is basicly $200 each. Need to add controller though either wired or wifi includes shipping and Paypal fees

Back