Lets do this - 225+ reef bar

jbanks - yes, all are mp40ws (you'll see a couple tunze nanostreams, as one was being serviced at the time the pics were taken). MP20s seem like kinda a waste...like a golf cart with governer on them...if you could work MP10s, then that would be cool. My glass is 1/2" so they aren't compatible...but I've heard rumors if you put a little super glue on the dry side, they'll work on 1/2" glass. I'm tempted to try it out....

blueface - my tank is actually 36" wide. I think you'll be fine with either 80w or 54w bulbs, just think about your coral placement and what makes sense based on that. Either will provide enough PAR so I wouldn't let that be the deciding factor. If you don't need a ton of light at the edges of your tank, 4' fixture can actually be a lot better as it provides easier access to the tank and saves energy and $$. Also, I would strongly recommend going with ATI over Sfiligoi. Sfiligoi is much more expensive, and their customer service is slow and not good IME. I have to imagine it has improved some with the new distributor, but you still have to deal with the Italian way of doing business (i.e. slowly). I still have a jerry rigged fan up, because my fan bank broke and I haven't been sent a replacement.

How old is your light? I can try and talk to the dealer here and see if he can help you... He is bent in trying to clean up the mess that the other dealer left. I just ordered my light today. Hopefully all goes well. Send me a pm with specifics on your light and I will pass it on. Cheers.

bluface - I actually just talked to the dealer today, realized I knew him from here on RC. It seems like he is improving the customer service, as he has been very responsive.

The tank is down -- the new owner is on RC so I'll try to get him to post a link to a build thread here.

Here are the final pics I have of the tank before it started to go downhill:

Picture%252520429.jpg

Picture%252520432.jpg

Back