Lets see your shark and ray tanks

thor32766,

Thanks.....tomorrow I'm adding a 6" Blonde Naso Tang, 6" Orange-Shoulder Tang, and a 3" rare Blue-Spotted Yellow-Eye Kole Tang. Also adding a 5" Strawberry Hermit Crab.

wow take pics when your getting them i would love to see them take pictures when your aclimating and then the day after see what they change colour like please

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10464598#post10464598 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by rnelson
horn1.jpg

horn2.jpg

horn3.jpg

shinyeyes.jpg

horn6.jpg

horncloseup1.jpg

horncloseup2.jpg

Awesome shark, how is he on the care level side of things.

Thanks rnelson, your tank is look great. Its bin helpful following your threads as I go along too. Always easier when someone else is a step ahead :rollface:

No he doesn't show any interest in them......benthic sharks really don't eat alot, maybe 3 times a week....as long as I keep him fed, he does just fine. He does't bother my snails either.

Sorry mayo-92, didn't mean to hijack your thread.....

BTW, here are the pics you requested....taken right after they went into the tank this morning....and I'll take more tomorrow after they've settled in

(Lights are dimmed)
bkole.jpg

bnaso.jpg

oshoulder.jpg

Last edited:
oh its fine rnelson i was wondering if anyone else had pics i love it when my threads start big discussions it makes me feel that it was worth while and love your fish they look great

Orange Shoulder did not make it, the other 2 are fine......Leroy (the horn shark) was actively feeding tonight for the first time....all other times he would be swimming and stop at the food (squid) then eat.....tonight he was looking to be fed, even coming up to the top to eat......in addition to squid, he also ate shrimp tonight......love my Leroy!

sorry about the loss but great news hearing about leroy does he feed out of your hand my lfs had a port jackson that would feed from his hand it was cooooooooooooooooool he fed that lance fish

I haven't tried it yet.....but not because of Leroy.....I have a jeweled eel that is lightening-fast and very hungry.....I don't keep my hands in the tank much at feeding time because of the eel.....

oh right i dont blame you then i think i rather have my fingers lol
but maybe if you gave the eel something quite big and meaty for it to eat whilst you feed LEROY

Back