LF: Acros in the Metro East

mjcoussens

Hi Everyone,

I've finally ponied up for a SLASH membership after lurking for years.

During quarantine, I set up a 150 and migrated the contents of my 7 year old 40b into it. I'm hoping to make this into an SPS dominant mixed reef over the next few years.

I don't make it across the river too much these days and I'm wondering if there is anyone else in the Metro East willing to part with any acro frags to begin stocking my system with.

My system parameters are:
Alk 9dkh
Ca 450ppm
Mg 1350ppm
Nitrates 5ppm
PO4 0.01-0.03
Salinity 35 PPT

Lighting is 3 Ocean Revives at 9" above the surface with 450 PAR at the top of the rockwork and 180 on the bottom.

Filtration is provided by a reef Octo 200INT, a chaeto refugium, and weekly 15% water changes. Flow is accomplished with Gyres currently with room to expand in the future as needed.

Current stock is doing well and consists of monti caps, spongodes, birsdnest, clams, and BTAs.

Thanks,

Matt

Attachments

• IMG_3566.jpg
    IMG_3566.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 1
Hope you voted [emoji1787]. I had to go there lol

What use to work is getting on the club website CDP forum and asking if particular corals are available. I'm just getting back involved so I'm not sure if that's changed

And if your looking to just buy, well here's a bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depending on what you're looking for I might have a few. I'm in Glen Carbon. I don't really frag stuff at this point but my fish do their fair share of it for me. I have frags of the following: PC Rainbow, Fox Flame, WD, a Stag from Battlecorals, a couple I'm not honestly sure which piece they were knocked off of. And not really acros but also have Miami hurricane chalice and Tubbs Stellata Monti. Probably a few more I'm not thinking of with the lights off.

Sure, but I haven't figured out how to vote more than once ;)

I took look at the CDP pages, but didn't see anything that was recent.

Huff, I'm interested and I'll PM you to work out details.

Thanks everyone!

Matt

I guess I don't have enough posts to send a pm yet. I guess that's what I get for keeping my mouth shut and using the search function to find answers.

Back