LF: Large Tangs

All PM's replied.

Hey Ross, how's it going man? Long time.
Any particular tangs you looking for?

Hey Tim,

Yes, long time.

I'm looking for an Achilles, a Naso, a Desjardini, a Yellow Belly Blue, a couple Yellows, maybe a Kole or Tomini.

Hope all is well with you and your family It's going well for us. Lots of things have changed - moved from Lincoln to Brentwood 2yrs ago to follow great job opportunities for myself and Nicole. We sold our Lincoln home FAST, moved everything and left the tank for last. I ended up having to move my 100g tank, and all livestock during a crazy hail storm, temporarily set it up for about 2 months during the house buying process, then renovated the new house, moved the tank again and suffered quite a few fish/coral losses through it all. Over the last 2 yrs, I have been pretty quiet in the reefkeeping hobby until just recently.

A few months ago, I picked up the old Aquatic Gallery display tank, and a few hundred pounds of the live rock from their other display tanks. I built a new stand/canopy for the tank, and just finished transferring the corals leftover from my moving chaos. I miss my tangs, so now, it's time to change that.

wow, 4 of those tangs on your list are in my tank right now. Not selling them at the moment though.

wow...sounds chaotic! glad things are settling down for you guys. i'm checking on a sailfin for you. if you are ever back in the area hit me up!

I have a large desjardini I hate to part with but he could use a really big tank. He's like a puppy dog (a great dane puppy) and always following me around in the tank.

Back