LF mixed reef sps

jaylensdad06

I finally got the hang of this reef tank thing..lol. looking for good mixed reef SPS. ive had some good things happen in the tank and think ive found the stability I need. I have a red monti. pink cadilac monti. wwc cali tort. garf bonsai. a back from the dead wwc green slimmer. and a green pavona(chip coral I believe). would love some ideas on some hardy acros. thanx in advance

My scripps has been killing it in my mixed reef tank. And that's with me still trying to dial in my parameters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost all tanks are pretty different. What is easy for me is hard for others and visa versa. Smooth tissue deep water and milli types are what I would consider challenging for many.
Stags are generally pretty easy. Emmett at HP coral has purple slimmer and miyagi tort and a few other stags and corals that have been captive for many years. We all lose corals from any random vender but truly aquacultured corals are normally easier to acclimate.
727-466-7324

How many corals do y'all have in your tanks. Right now I have over 60. I'm pretty new to this hobby and am curious of how many different types people have.

If you want to make the trip I can put a SPS pack together for you. PM me if you're interested.

thanx for the invite..i don't get to Lakeland very often....but if I have the opportunity to spend some time that way I will deff hit u up...thank u

Back