Like Minded

BlindZide

Hello, I was in the hunt for a group of local, like minded people to meet up with and have general conversations and discussions on the wonderful subject of reef keeping. I am unaware of any clubs directly in my area but seeing as this is a Mason Dixon club, I might fit. I live in Baltimore, County, Maryland East Side near White Marsh and about 5 mins from I95. Please advise if I am in the right place. Thanks

We have members from PA and MD. Most of us are located around Harrisburg, York, Lancaster, Allentown area...but we have several that are located in northern to middle MD as well. Our summer picnic will be held in MD as well this year.

Hello fellow reefers!
How is the reefing community in the Maryland area?
I moved to the San Francisco Bay Area over 20 years ago, and the aquarium community is huge out here.

Well I just got back into the hobby in Feb and by chance stumbled into a local reefer who referred me to this group.

The local reefer and I have crossed paths on occasion at our LFS and never knew it.

Which lfs?
Way back when I lived there, I used to go to Al & Jerry's in loch raven shopping center, the aquarium center on liberty rd, sea breeze and plaza pets in ridgely shopping center. What's there now?

Go Fish in Rosedale and CTE Aquatics in Timonium.

Side note, I seem to unable to register at the website. Says registration is locked.

BlindZide, I sent a message to our admin for the website. They did temporarily lock the website because our spammers were out of control! I'll let you know when I hear back from him about registration. thanks!

Back