Like Tiny nat like bugs all over the inside glass?????

BLANKENSHIP76

In Memoriam
All of a sudden today i have these tiny little white bugs on my glass everywhere?? Does anyone know what they are??? You can see them moving all around, I am clueless??

don't get a mandarin now... please...

their numbers accelerate, they eat off what they need, then the population will crash... unless your tank has been up for a good long time that is!!!

I have a bunch in an empty ten gallon-just them and the water, and I 'feed' the tank my icky thawed mysis water. (eeewwww) thier populations are dynamic, and have HUGE curves

I mean the tank it self is over 1.5 old and the rock has been in action for about three years.

I had a Mandarin before for a year or so then my pumps quit running when I was on vacation. So I know the tank can support one, I just want a red one this time.

well then...

go for it!!!! (I was thinking new tank, just getting them... ya know how it is)

I WANT one, but I know my tank would NEVER EVER IN A HUNDRED YEARS support one, so I'm envious of ya'll

and send pictures when ya get it!!!

I don't know man when i got my first one my tank was only 4 months old and it lived for ever and even ate some mysis when i was feeding the other fish. The only reason it did died was becasue of the pumps kicking off for a few days when I was out of town.

I think the green targets are pretty hardy. Did your rock have a lot of life on it when you got it or was it pretty bleached out?

If it had a lot of life and your tank is completely cycled, I bet you'd be OK. Of course I have like 100 + pds of rock, but I bet one would be fine your tank.

haha
1-I'm a girl
2-I only have a 3 lb chunk of LR in my current tank... it seeded the whole thing.

and its a seahorse tank, so there would never be enough to sustain one... theres a reason I say that.

but.,.. why would the filters shutting down for a few days kill your fish? I dunno...

Back