Live Sand for sale

I saw this, its awesome sand. Tons of different types of snails and hermits. Also seeded with different types of critters. I wish I had my tank up and ready for it.

I am willing to give this sand away if you need it and can't afford to buy it. I would like to have it picked up as soon as possible, tomorrow would be great!

I have a lunch appointment tomorrow but I will be home in the morning until about 11 and in the afternoon after about 1:30.

I know Kirsen spoke up first...but I am about to go out and buy dead sand in a few weeks. If I offered up a small price, could I PLEASE get it. However, can you keep it happy and live for me until I am ready for it in a few weeks? Kirsten, if you really need it, it's all good...but I thought I would try. -DIRT

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6914239#post6914239 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dirt4dinner
I know Kirsen spoke up first...but I am about to go out and buy dead sand in a few weeks. If I offered up a small price, could I PLEASE get it. However, can you keep it happy and live for me until I am ready for it in a few weeks? Kirsten, if you really need it, it's all good...but I thought I would try. -DIRT

I need some of it, not all but I won't be able to keep it alive for you. You can come and get what I don't use and keep it alive at your place. :)

Back