Livestock Availability?

Sucks to hear. Though I’ve heard that partial order fulfillment is semi-common

Thanks all. But, I’m getting frag plugs and filter socks for the sump when I finally get around to upgrading.

If I understand your question correctly, I came in just a bit above the credit and got free shipping for the dry goods.
Ahh Ok. I thought you maybe had 200 Gift card and spent anther 100 on the credit card and instead of putting money back on CC they put it back on gift card.

Maybe LA is getting better? 12x12x12 insulated box with two heat packs for 2 frags (should have been three but…). Frags were quadruple bagged.

Even though there were no visible pests I used @ReefBum method for a dip using Bayer BioAdvanced Complete.

The brain looks fantastic.

The Acro is a brownout, but hoping it will color up. Ended up with a few small frags removing it from the plug. Hopefully they’ll color up.

Overall, I’m happy with the corals. I just wished they would have called and offered to sub one of the other two Birdsnest they have on their site instead of not shipping.

Also, responded to the email about the Birdsnest not being shipped and still no response from LA.

Attachments

• C199516A-5772-4B55-B7C1-4C44D0EFA9BE.jpeg
    C199516A-5772-4B55-B7C1-4C44D0EFA9BE.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
  • CFDA8B73-09C9-4927-A3F2-4FC00AF6AF29.jpeg
    CFDA8B73-09C9-4927-A3F2-4FC00AF6AF29.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
  • 2C4F5BDF-F66A-440A-9619-9B3968C2C1A7.jpeg
    2C4F5BDF-F66A-440A-9619-9B3968C2C1A7.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
@vlangel even though I’ve had these for a while, thought you’d like this shot. Both from Reeftopia and I’ve had them at least 5 years, maybe longer.

Attachments

• 27CE5840-C363-4203-920D-54B6763A7BF8.jpeg
    27CE5840-C363-4203-920D-54B6763A7BF8.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
@vlangel even though I’ve had these for a while, thought you’d like this shot. Both from Reeftopia and I’ve had them at least 5 years, maybe longer.
Yes, those are nice and having them for at least 5 years is great. That's what I like, coral with longevity!

Thanks all. But, I’m getting frag plugs and filter socks for the sump when I finally get around to upgrading.
Well, I placed this order on Thursday and got an order confirmation email. As of today, no tracking info.

Got a garbled/butchered english test message earlier today from LA stating there was a shipping delay due to staff shortages.

Called to make sure they were using my store credit and not charging my card since all the other issues. Very nice young lady said she sees they are using the credit for the order and it should ship today.

I asked about their DD policy on substitutions as they simply didn’t ship the damaged Birdsnest, but had two others on their website. She said they typically would do that substitution and wasn’t sure why they didn’t this time.

Is this method detailed somewhere?
I think it is on his site.
He and many others before him were using Bayer insect killer... It is pretty nasty stuff though.

His "new" method is Potassium Chloride... New must mean - the old "original" coral dip method ;)

~1 tablespoon per gallon. Use food grade 99+% KCL and dip for 30-40 mins. Safe for humans and SPS. Bayer was the "new" 15 year old shortcut. Of course it is not safe for you, your inverts, etc. So my thought why mess with it [Bayer] when the KCL works.?

Last time I dipped anything it was in lugol's ... and I don't even remember why or what.

I put in an order from corals.com and unique corals. I am told they are "safe" but not sure if I should be safe and start dipping everything or not. I def don't want to mess with the Bayer stuff, we have 3 greyhounds and I don't need that crap in the house. I will not have KCL in time so not sure if I will bother for this round. I think getting stuff from club members, etc. it will be a good idea though.

Maybe LA is getting better? 12x12x12 insulated box with two heat packs for 2 frags (should have been three but…). Frags were quadruple bagged.

Even though there were no visible pests I used @ReefBum method for a dip using Bayer BioAdvanced Complete.

The brain looks fantastic.

The Acro is a brownout, but hoping it will color up. Ended up with a few small frags removing it from the plug. Hopefully they’ll color up.

Overall, I’m happy with the corals. I just wished they would have called and offered to sub one of the other two Birdsnest they have on their site instead of not shipping.

Also, responded to the email about the Birdsnest not being shipped and still no response from LA.
@T Diddy i saw your post in another thread about being disappointed in some corals you received. Give them some time. Second picture is what I got from LA and here’s what it looks like today.

Attachments

• IMG_6035.jpeg
    IMG_6035.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
Back