Local Collectors

LightTackle

Hey guys. I have a local tank and just found out this morning that my Feather Blenny went into the overflow and drowned in the filter sock. He was my favorite part of the tank.
If anyone comes across one of two this fall please let me know and I will pick him up.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347976782.969254.jpg

Sent from the interwebz.

<p>Reefcentral uses post counts as limits for a number of features. The spirit of the idea is to encourage users to participate in our community. Without active, contributing, users this site wouldn't be the wealth of information that it's become. When a new user needs to increase their post count they head to this forum and start posting: "nice", "cool", "wow", etc.. to every thread in the forum.
</p>
<p>
This does a few things. It violates the spirit of our policies. it wastes the time of every user subscribed to the thread and it wastes systems resources emailing subscription notices.
</p>
<p>
If you'd like to increase your post count to get a custom avatar, a custom title or to participate in the selling forums please <b>contribute</b> with meaningful posts. Users abusing this, or any, forum for the purpose of increasing their post count will have their posts removed and their post count adjusted accordingly.
</p>Thanks

^^^^

<p>Reefcentral uses post counts as limits for a number of features. The spirit of the idea is to encourage users to participate in our community. Without active, contributing, users this site wouldn't be the wealth of information that it's become. When a new user needs to increase their post count they head to this forum and start posting: "nice", "cool", "wow", etc.. to every thread in the forum.
</p>
<p>
This does a few things. It violates the spirit of our policies. it wastes the time of every user subscribed to the thread and it wastes systems resources emailing subscription notices.
</p>
<p>
If you'd like to increase your post count to get a custom avatar, a custom title or to participate in the selling forums please <b>contribute</b> with meaningful posts. Users abusing this, or any, forum for the purpose of increasing their post count will have their posts removed and their post count adjusted accordingly.
</p>Thanks

Hi
What am I missing here. Light Tackle posts a very legit post and then comes the above quote.:uhoh3:

Ditto lol. Thank you guys. My search for Blennies has been concluded. I've been getting tons of them now that we started to pull moorings again.

Ditto lol. Thank you guys. My search for Blennies has been concluded. I've been getting tons of them now that we started to pull moorings again.

What size is your local tank?
What other local creatures do you have?
Been thinking about setting one up again.
I need inspiration, more pictures please.

Hi
What am I missing here. Light Tackle posts a very legit post and then comes the above quote.:uhoh3:

griseum made a padding type post that got edited to show the canned text which you now see in his post. I quoted it so that he'd get notification of a new post to the thread, where he'd hopefully see that post padding is frowned on here.

griseum made a padding type post that got edited to show the canned text which you now see in his post. I quoted it so that he'd get notification of a new post to the thread, where he'd hopefully see that post padding is frowned on here.

You may want to update the text, I dont think you need the 100 or 150 posts (whatever it was) to get a custom avatar anymore.

What size is your local tank?
What other local creatures do you have?
Been thinking about setting one up again.
I need inspiration, more pictures please.

It's a 155 Bowfront.
I've got 3 Blackfish, 10 Sea Bass, Asian crabs, clams of different types, oysters, mussels, conch, whelk, mud snails, hermet crabs, barnacles etc etc!

I lost my Ling to pump failer, my first Feather Blenny went through the overflow, and the 2 Lobsters I had were eaten by the Blackfish. I'll be adding more species now that mooring pulling season is here.
I'll take some pictures at work tomorrow.

Ling lol i love it. Not many people can say they've had a ling in their fish tank.
155 is a nice size. When you have some time post your pics and tell us about the filtration.
If you already have a tank build thread somewhere post a link for that instead.

Back