Local HCMD reefers?

BAGGERZ13

As the title states i am new to this hobby and currently have my tank cycling. I was just curious to see if there where any other hobbiests that were local or somewhat local to the Bel Air area of Harford County.

We have quite a few members of our club that are from the northern MD area...majority of us are probably from Harrisburg, Hershey, York and Lancaster but we alternate our meetings to different areas so everyone gets a chance to attend. You can check out our website at www.mdreefclub.com for more info :)

I signed up on there but I still have to be accepted and it's been a couple of weeks. I can't post anything unless I have been approved. Thank you for the response. It is greatly appreciated.

if you tell me what your screen name is you signed up with i'll get you approved in the next day or two....sometimes our IT guy doesn't catch all of the new registrants with the excessive spam we get.

No problem, I sent an email to the IT guy for our website so you should be on there within a day or two (next time he logs on)...if not just let me know ;-)

Back