lockrookie's 50g nano daycare room divider

All children are animals! lol. Good luck finding a new one. I feel the same way. I'll always pick the animal that seems most interested. Unfortunately I did that with a ferret and she's a demon...Joke's on me I guess.

ok here it is the last pictures untill i get how the tank looks now pictures taken. after this post will only be current pics and changes from this day forward thank you for looking

2 quick vids of the tank early on click on pic for vid

matured with corals and fish
100_0602.jpg

100_0609.jpg

100_0603.jpg

100_0347.jpg

100_0264.jpg

i hope you've enjoyed and hopet have the most recent pics taken and posted some time in the coming with.

again if you have questions feel free toask orif your shy pm me immore than happy to help. if i dontknow the answer im a good lier lol j/k.

thanks for looking
jeff

Thank you. And they do love it but one of the kids in grade one actually knows every detail how to find the nasourus snails. And name all fish and corals accordingly. He lives for it and always asks questions but the other kids yes nemo lol I bring them up to my main floor to see the regal aka dory from time to time in the 180. It has been a great learning tool. They even get to get their hands wet from time to time.

Sent from my porcelain aquarium

What is it you would like to know. It's really no different than any system water gets pumped from sump into tank throughout low to skimmer and back again. The only difference is that most ppl have their return lines high in the tank to reduce syphoning out the whole tank.and a symphony hole in their return lines to help break the syphon. In my case my return lines are low in the tank hidden in the dockworker to add flow to the water column other than skipping across the top of the tank.(sort of speak) and I have designed a syphon break along the return line that is above the water level so that I don't have my tank drain in case of power outage. Does this always work?.... No I have a carpet stain to prove it but if the lines are kept clear of o strict ion it's flawless I just have to make sure algae doesn't clock the syphon lines.

Also there are two maxi jets high in the tank barely visible that I hate that I had to have but they are there. I don't like to see my equipment. My 180 worked out better

Back