Long shot - looking for MH and Florescents ballasts Hamilton tech

My goodness, a Todd sighting!!!
How you doing??!!

WhiteQueen, Hamilton can most likely lead you to the recepticles you need to wire up a new ballast.

Hanging in there -- the new house is keeping me pretty darn busy. Deciding what to do with the tanks. I currently only have one (( 75 gallon )) running at the Mother-In-Laws (( from when we were in between homes )). Need to either transfer it over, or just sell it all.

Ok so update - spoke to Dave at Hamilton technology and he was fabulous. Confirmed they no longer make the double ballasts that originally came with this system but he thought the used ones I found on EBay would work if I switched to 250 bulbs. Hooked me up with a couple that are on the way, I grabbed two more 48" t12 for the flourenscents as well and got the ballasts. I should have everything in plenty of time for my new tank and fingers crossed everything works well enough. Dave said it would be a great system for my 110g even though it's older. Very nice and helpful you guys were right about that. Came away spending less than a new system for sure so that's good. I will update with pics when everything arrives. Thanks for talking through my options you guys. Really appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good on him, I still run 3 old Hamilton Reefstar pendants on my big tank.
Always been good to deal with over the years.

Get a 110W VHO ballast for those tubes, and you'll have a really neat setup. ;)

Thanks that's what I'm getting from the used eBay listing. The 2x250 Mh and the VHO ballast. I never would have reached out to hamilton tech via email without the nudge so thanks for that. I will let you guys know how it all looks when I get the various parts and new bulbs in.

I picked up the tank on the 21st. Well established 110g and I'm SO excited, feels like so much more room than what I had before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What part of OK?
There's a couple Loungers out that way.

Antlers Oklahoma - south east corner of the state. I'm basically 2 1/2 hrs from Fort smith, Dallas and OKC where I live. Lol!!

Tulsa is around 3 hrs from me. Not horrible drive times regardless whichever way we go as the drive is pretty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all pretty. In fact, after 6800 miles this summer, I will vouch for anywhere along my route including John's Hamiltons. If he keeps on growing his system, he will need to consider charging admission :)

PS, while I've got Radions on my main display, I'm really undecided as to whether they will be staying on or putting my Hamilton back up.

Back