Looking for a Juvi Queen?!?!

I made the mistake of getting a juvi over 3 years ago. My queen angel is still a freaking juvi. Thing won't grow at all. Might have grown .75 to 1" in 3 years. WIsh I would have gotten at least a 7" specimen. Mine lost it's juvi colors but is still about 4".

I forgot about Dana at ccritters.com he is a really cool guy. He's never too busy to talk to you. He's always good about responding to emails too.

WOW, I just looked at his prices on juvi queens. Can't be touched.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15492554#post15492554 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jmccown
I made the mistake of getting a juvi over 3 years ago. My queen angel is still a freaking juvi. Thing won't grow at all. Might have grown .75 to 1" in 3 years. WIsh I would have gotten at least a 7" specimen. Mine lost it's juvi colors but is still about 4".

Jason how much are you feeding him? My emp has grown over a inch in the past 6 months I have bought him. I feed 3 times daily

Through the week I feed once a day, when I get home from work. Weekends I'll feed 3x because I am home all day. See I also have an Annularis I got at about 6" and has grown to 9" within 2 years. Maybe it will hit a growth spurt soon.

I'm feeding my little maculosus angel as often as possible. I have to get some size on him. He's thumbnail size. About every time I walk by his tank I toss in a couple of .75 mm NLS pellets and he devours them. Hopefully I can get the mac to grow pretty fast.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15492554#post15492554 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jmccown

Its illegal to get a queen nder the size 1 1/2 inches in florida.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15494551#post15494551 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Cracken
Its illegal to get a queen nder the size 1 1/2 inches in florida.

Uh okay. It doesnt say anywhere in that post it was under that size.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15495769#post15495769 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Cracken
no im just saying not to u damascus but Jmccrown said his was .75" when he bought it

Im not trying to be a jerk but no he didnt. he simply said he bought a Juvi that grew from .75 to 1 inch over a period of time. He says its now 4 inches and has grown maybe an inch. That means he bought it around 3 inches.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15495769#post15495769 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Cracken
no im just saying not to u damascus but Jmccrown said his was .75" when he bought it

Its 4", its grown .75-1" in the 3 years he's owned it.

He said he has grown .75 to an inch.Not that he was .75 when he bought him.He could have been 3 inches when he bought him and has grown to 3.75 inched since he has had him.

thats just ONE example. Anyone else had queen angels and report on their growth rate ?

For example ,i've made numerous posts about how slow my Asfur angel has grown (if at all). 4-5" range for quite a while

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15497633#post15497633 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by WuHT
thats just ONE example. Anyone else had queen angels and report on their growth rate ?

For example ,i've made numerous posts about how slow my Asfur angel has grown (if at all). 4-5" range for quite a while

It wa s ajoke ment just for Jason's queen.

Dana got back to me. I should have it orderd here soon enough then in to the qt for a few weeks. He says its eating and looks good. its about 3 inches which is perfect size for me.

Back