looking for an angler fish

diverrad

anyone has an angler they want to sell me or let me borrow dor a week? I need him to eat something.

lol just say it we're all from NY im sure we can handle is as long as it doesnt involve small children...or puppies

ok so here is the problem I have this evil green choris wras that just drives me crazy he is eating all my baby snails that are breeding in the tank and he is constantly diving in to the sand sending plumes of it all over the tank that is messing up my skimmer and dusting all the corals, he must go. But the problem is he's fast and i have a ton of places for him to hide in the rocks so the only way to get him out is to take out all the rocks and comb the sand to to get him, this is something i am not willing to do so i need him eaten. I have a fish trap but he wont go near it

not possible the way the rocks are stacked there are tons of crevices and he goes under the rocks and then in to the sand, he knows i am after him, pretty sure i've seen him flip me off a few times, i HATE this fish, even if i where to catch him i will feed him to the cat.

hahahahah! well u are revamping ur system no? just take out the rocks then :D and ill bring u some mini snail at the next club meeting.

prob not, it's the only one they had in stock "assorted angler" i dont care i just want it to have a large mouth. it will lead a happy life in my fuge once it's work is done. It's actually funny there are very few angles for sale on line, unless i want to spend over 200

it wont be a lock up, i've had anglers before they really dont need much room , they dont swim , just sit there and sometimes walk a bit and he'll get lots of food. Plus my fuge will be a really nice set up for him to hang in. Here's the thing i really could not give a rats *** about fish in a reef tank i only have ones that provide some use and i never keep manh of them in my eyes they are transient in my reef. I like my sticks.

Back