Looking for an ORA Borealis Acro frag (or any hairy blue acro)

Jamie1210

I don't think this coral was ever super popular back in the day, but it has always been a favorite of mine (sorry, Pearlberry!). Does anyone in socal have a frag of it?

If not, any other type of hairy blue/green/turquoise acro works for me :)

Thanks, guys!

Jamie

I kinda like that coral too, but haven't seen it in a while. I know age of aquariums in long Beach usually have ORA corals and fish, so you might try there? It's not hairy, but I have something you might like?
24809c059d710d66d34c84141183f40f.jpg

It's kind of a cross between an Oregon tort, purple monster and rainbow delight. It's not a blue light coral, so if you use a day spectrum with a little more white, then it gets even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe you can find a blue A hoeksemai . Its a really nice blue green and stays pretty "hairy". I'd frag you a piece but mine is still smallish.

I got a frag of the palmers blue mille from black diamond aquatics a few months back. that may fit your description.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions! Just called a bunch of places. Age of Aquariums told me that they've been having the hardest time trying to get this piece from ORA. They were wondering whether ORA might have lost their Borealis colony during the hurricane. I'm trying a couple more places before I throw in the towel and settle for a substitute.

Back