Looking for Cheato

whitesquall

Hey all, i'm still looking for some cheato for my fuge, I recently cleaned out the caluerpa I had in it and am looking to put different kinds of cheato in it.....
I live in Monroe Township near exit 8a of the turnpike and work in and around the Morristown area.
If you have any that your about to trim i'll take it, heck if you have the thin hairy kind and the thick brushy kind, I'm willing to pay for it and will drive to pick it up.

My fuge has been empty for about 3-weeks now, so if someone can help me out i'de greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
-Alex.

I should have some to spare.. Live in Burlington, right off of the Turnpike (exit 5). Let me know if you're interested.. No charge! Should be available any night this week, after 5..

bob1968 and salty28, darn I was just covering for a coworker in south jersey trenton area all last week, but now i'm back up north this week... he might be taking off a day later in the week, if he does I will definately touch base with you guys.... but for now is ther anyone closer to exit 8a or anywhere in between 8a of the turnpike and morristown that has any cheato? LMK

-Alex.

hey dude
I think you've bought Frags from me before, i'm in Springfield. I can spare some no charge. Let me know
thanks,
Mark

Mark, I may have.... I do remember coming to springfield for frags a couple of years ago, been in this hobby so long.... if you could spare some that would be great... I'm up that way almost daily, Let me know when and where again.

thanks,
-Alex

Back