looking for help

DevilBoy

I was wondering if a local reefer could help me out. I purchased a new tank, and i have no where to place my black onyx clown until the new tank is up and ready for livestock. Would some one be willing to help me out and place her in their reef tank for alittle while til i am ready with the new tank

That would be what i am looking for, is someone that has a frag tank or a tank with docile fish and no other clowns. She is only a year old, so not very big. Starting to color in with black tho. I was going to buy another one from Rod, but i knew i was going to be getting another tank so i am holding off until the new tank is up running, and cycled before i get another onyx.

I will let you guys know what i plan on doing.

The reason i got a new tank is there is a crack starting to show on my current tank. so i am not taking any chances. Maybe this would be a good time for me to get a QT up and running also.

I second the thought on buying another small tank to use as a QT. You can find a 29 or 30 gallon tank very cheap. All you need at that point is a heater and a small hang on the back filter.

Good luck to you

Mike C

Back