Looking for some Cheap tanks (x2)

DucatiRave21

anyone have some tanks to sell cheap? looking for either 2 40 or 2 50gal breeders, 2 20L, 2 29 or 2 30gals. a single 75 will do as well. let me know if you have anything or if you know of somewhere that does. thanks!

i called odd balls already and they are all drilled. looking for something not drilled.

SVT if i find another 75 i will. mine cracked while moving it to my new room, grr.

Crap, forgot all about it!!!

I will take them tonight.

I will send myself and email so I remember.

The pictures look bad. I don't have a light in my garage right now and all you can see in the pics are a flash.....

I will try to take some as soon as I get home tomorrow if it is light. Otherwise it may have to do it on Saturday.

--Ray

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6588546#post6588546 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DucatiRave21
alrite, no hurry. just get em when you can!

Hey,

I forgot, I have a few pictures of the tank/stand in my gallery. Pics 4-5-6 are of the tank and stand. I should be able to get you a current picture tomorrow since I will actually be home when there is daylight.
--Ray

Alrite, Sounds Good! Thx Ray!

Thx to Fishox for the deal on a 110gal!

And To SVTour for the stand and canopy!

Fishox and SVTour i'll prolly be by this upcoming week to pick it up! Once again thx you two!

Back