Looking for sps corals

rogergolf66

im an addict lol
This round of QT is almost done. I'm looking for some nice sps I don't already have. What do u have and how much?

Roger

This round of QT is almost done. I'm looking for some nice sps I don't already have. What do u have and how much?

Roger
When I read the title of this thread I was about to recommend you haha. Guess that would've been kinda pointless lol.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I was looking for a place to order some maricultured acros. If you know of a good site to order from I would be interested in splitting an order with you.

I'm going for a few high end acros this week. I'll post my grabs later on. Maybe after some grow out, there will be some to share.

I am planning on cutting a frag of my WD soon. Not sure if you have it or not? Linage direct from the namer and original colony holder Mike Biggar of BigR Corals.

How's the WD Look? Is it like the pics?

No it looks nothing like the pics. Go see it in person and it's a lackluster coral.

People that play the name game will buy it from you though. I've fell for the markitning in the past and this one is the biggest of them all.

Roger, mini colony of RR or SC OP up for grabs or OG RR Pink Floyd. Text, I'm getting rid of a lot.

I am with you Bryan. Mine looks identical to the pictures if I blast it with royal blue only.
My Orange Passion on the other hand looks amazing. Bright orange and blue.

95% of the pictures you see of the WD are photoshopped or color adjusted. I disagree with the lackluster part, I think it is a really cool tenuis. Mine has been grown under Halides with Reefbrite XHO royal blue.

Nate, you have to pick up your tubs blue zoas before you get your WD :) Haha

Aaron

Back