Looking to split bulk order

Ohioreef1700

If anyone is looking for any corals in specific im looking to put in a wholesale/ bulk order. I have done several of these in the past in our area. If you are interested let me know. Order will be placed within the next 2 weeks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Its a guy from down in florida called palma sola corals hes a wholesaler. I've placed several orders through him and have been impressed every time

Interested in seeing what type of prices/pieces you get.

Anyone looking to place an order to Reefcleaners? I'll be looking to place one mid november if anyone wants to split shipping.

Interested in seeing what type of prices/pieces you get.

Anyone looking to place an order to Reefcleaners? I'll be looking to place one mid november if anyone wants to split shipping.
I would like to participate in the reefcleaners order for sure

I'm definitely interested in a bulk buy as well - I've got a 250 gallon aquarium to start stocking.

Please shoot over an inventory list when possible.

-colton

Did you ever get an inventory list?

Also, anyone interested in a bulk order from LA? I am looking for a few fish - subtotal $77.
Would have to be mid november.

Did you ever get an inventory list?

Also, anyone interested in a bulk order from LA? I am looking for a few fish - subtotal $77.
Would have to be mid november.

Still haven't heard back sometimes the orders from over seas take awhile to get out of the country. But what is the place you are ordering fish from ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back