lots of coral for sale

RUGDOG

In the process of setting up a new display and cleaning up the old one as well as frag tanks. Been bustin frags off rocks all day. I am in Pell City and it would be worth a little road trip to come check some of this out. I dont have pics and stuff is to packed in to take many but I will try to get a couple of general shots up later. This stuff will be great deals. Many things for 5 bucks. some 10 and 20.
I have tons of different varieties of mushrooms
green and red hairy-singles,doubles, triples. one 10 lb or so rock completely covered in both green and red 25 bucks for the whole rock.
red with blue spot mushrooms
some other rhodactus type shrooms
Zoas-zoas and more zoas
2 or 3 different color greens
purple
watermelon
orange
palys
3 or 4 entire colonies of different zoas and palys $20- $40
leathers
awesome looking pink cabbage leather (several different sizes to choose)
kinda large piece of neon green nepthia leather (dont know if I am spelling that right but these are very slow growers and not seen often $40 whole pc)
I have a bunch of rics in 3 or 4 different colors that I am going to be using in new tank but would let a couple go for 10 bucks each.

I have a large rock that has a little of everything on it,zoas,leathers couple of different kinds of shrooms $25 bucks

a pretty nice colony of miami huricane chalice I would frag a couple of pcs. off of.

Also have a few pcs of sps from small frags to one large colony type piece.

probably left some things out...come take a look
Thanks Terry
welcome to call me 205-249-6002

Too bad my QT is occupied or I'd pick up a couple of things.

I LOL'd at you saying the green nepthea was unusual. In So Cal I think everyone had a neon green one, probably all from the same original colony, and it grew like a weed. I wonder what "everyone" has in Alabama that no one has there?

DSC00365.jpg

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00369.jpg

DSC00363-1.jpg

Good looking stuff! My tank should be ready to start putting a few things in when I come out so Ill have to check out your sticks.

I went and picked some stuff up this morning. Terry is a very nice guy and has a great setup. Made me some great deals.

Too bad my QT is occupied or I'd pick up a couple of things.

I LOL'd at you saying the green nepthea was unusual. In So Cal I think everyone had a neon green one, probably all from the same original colony, and it grew like a weed. I wonder what "everyone" has in Alabama that no one has there?

I think what I have and was trying to say may be sinularia? doubt I am spelling that right either.

Back