MACNA show?

Neoz

Just happen to stumble across this in my travels on the web. Anyone local planning on going? I see its in late September in Atlantic City NJ.

I wouldn't mind checking that out at all. Sounds like a good time. Anyone been to this before? Worth going? Feel free to ring in with some opinions. Thanks.. :)

I am going to try to make it. I just have to see if I can get enough cash together, and convince the other half. Atlantic City should make that a little easier.

I'm really leaning on going. I think it would be a fun weekend getaway.

Blugobi did you get a booth number of were you will be on the floor? Let us know...

September sounds like the perfect time of year to go for a long weekend road trip! I might just have to talk my wife into it:)

St.James and I will be there as visitors this year...all our money is wrapped up in the new shop....next year may be a different story.

geo

I have to get out there and see your store. Been to the website but would like to get out there and see the place. Really wish I would of made that last frag meet.

The shopping areas around the convention center are a shoppers paradise with many outlet stores in the area. To top that off there's Caesar's Pier, which is chock full of high end shopping. Those should make great reasons for your spouse or significant other to tag along.

We have a block at the Sheraton with rooms at 139$ a night and there are plenty of places in the area if you need something more economical.

It is going to be a great time. Hopefully we'll see you there!

Got the go ahead from the spouse :D. We will be booking a room at the Sheraton and attending the weekend event. I'm so looking forward to it. Should be a fun time.

Hello St James! I'm off from work the next 2 weeks. I would like to make a few road trips to scout out some shops. Would like to come up and visit your place. Any time better then the other? If you'll have a noob..

The speaker schedule is filling in, with just a couple more names left to finalize.

The exhibitor list can be found HERE and the current vendor map HERE.

Hopefully we'll see you in Atlantic City!

Back