Macna Xix

Thanks Steven. I thought thia is what would happen.
Can't wait for the event! I'm saving some extra $$$ for it..

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9504280#post9504280 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Steven Pro
There are no paper tickets. It is like an e-ticket from an airline. You just show up and you are taken care of. You will get an email follow up a few months from the show asking you what you want on your name badge, though.

What if one already paid and wants to cancel?

Can we get our $$ back ??

I finally made hotel reservations. Robin and I will be staying Thurs - Sun too. My coolers are all lined up!

sara

Krazy K
Don't cancel, your the only person I know that will be there.
I heard its awesome.....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9586562#post9586562 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Nammy
Krazy K
Don't cancel, your the only person I know that will be there.
I heard its awesome.....

Nammy,

I already got a refund on my ticket, there will be plenty of people there I'm sure. I went to macna last year in Texas, it was fun, you'll defiently have a blast. I have way to much going on at this point to even be thinking about macna.. :(

My interest is kinda is becoming less and less in my tank, I dunno if its because of my injuries, family issues or that I just need a lil break from the hobby..

All I know is I'm going Krazy just like my name ... :lol:

At the rate things are going as of lately, I may end up re-registering for macna, it'll cost me more as I had originally got in at the $75 dollar rate but hey what the hell, I got alot of friends going, if things work out, I'd really love to go. It was a great time last year when I went with Linda C. , I met some great people and had the time of my life down there :D

With the group signed up so far, I can only imagine the time people will have outside the macna events as well as the macna events :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9651285#post9651285 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by WinkeyWoneye
Ya, good idea. ;)

I knew my pal right here would be happy first hand...

hehe

Dont worry dan, I will re-regiester when I get the loot...

I still have the hotel reserved so its all good !!

Then we got nammy coming along too :D

Plenty of local people will be there, its gonna be a great time !!!

So we got one heck of a "Misfit" crew lined up already dont we :D

Gonna be interesting none the less :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9751066#post9751066 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ChrisBuono
I'll be there. I hope you make it Keith.

I'll be there my friend :cool:

Back