Macro bush? Any ideas?

I'm not too familiar with all the algae types except for the caulerpa's and such that are more common in tanks. I sure like this type tho that will stay in one spot and not make a mess of things. Or that I have to chop out of the tank weekly. I'd like to see what you come back with if you can post pics or lead me to a site that contains pics of what you can collect.
I deal a lot with Aquarium Dynamics in Tulsa and I think Betty is the vice pres of the club in Tulsa. I think once I get a frag tank going I will feel more able to be part of a club to swap frags and such. I would like to though some day.
Keep me posted on the collection of algaes, and I will get back with you guys on my codium clippings. I think this week I am going to clip some and attach them to rubble and see what happens. I feel uncomfortable shipping stuff to ppl without being aware if the stuff will take. So I will run a test for myself :D
Take care everyone.

I'm excited to see what you come back with.

I've been collecting different algaes for some reason... After I built my fuge I got really sucked into the plant deal and buying all the "sea weed" I could.....

Back