Made the switch to BIO-PELLETS

Which model do you have? I like the cone, so I want one for my new tank. What model would you suggest for a 180 total water volume? I plan on SPS only if that makes any difference.

About the flow going to one side, is it perfectly level?

I use the Pentair Aquatics fluidized filter reactor.
fluidizedfilterontanksmall.jpg

Which model do you have? I like the cone, so I want one for my new tank. What model would you suggest for a 180 total water volume? I plan on SPS only if that makes any difference.

About the flow going to one side, is it perfectly level?

I can't suggest any particular reactor, except the only reactor I use. The one the TruKing uses is large enough for any system. Big LA has one that is a good mid sized reactor.

SPS tanks require ultra low phos n Nitrate levels to do well n grow. Softies and LPS tanks are less demanding and you can get away with less rigid numbers in N&P's.

My reactor flow maintains a level top layer.

i run mine in sump now and it tumbles evenly. when i had it out of the sump it tumbled from one side to the other.

I can't suggest any particular reactor, except the only reactor I use. The one the TruKing uses is large enough for any system.

Well I have liked the Octopus since it came out, so I'm looking for that one. I'm just not sure on what size. Is it possible to put to big of a reactor?

TruKing, what diameter is yours?

Well I have liked the Octopus since it came out, so I'm looking for that one. I'm just not sure on what size. Is it possible to put to big of a reactor?

TruKing, what diameter is yours?

I don't see any reason to worry about how tall a reactor can be. However I would not think more than 4.3" :) diameter for less then 800ml of bio pellets would function effectively.

Back