Magic Cure?

ClownMan727

Has anybody seen the thread on Fluconazole killing bryopsis? The people using it are showing great results and I just have a hard time believing it. Seems to good to be true. I would like to know how it works and if this will have and affects on corals. This drug is used on humans and animals as well as fish to cure fungus issues. Any information you have would be great.

Ive been reading up on this just incase I get an outbreak again. There are quite a few who have tried this on other threads with great success and zero effects to there livestock.

Link opened for me, luckly I've been able to get the upper hand when I had it. Looks like I'll need 60 capsules for my tank which is $70 šŸ˜„

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

1 cap for 10 gal seems to work from my reading and roys info also. I bought 100 so I will have extra.
If I recall I think Jason fox says he used 1 cap for 20 gal and he says that worked for him

You may be able to dose less and have it work, but on the flip side I think it would be incredibly difficult to over dose this stuff.

I used 12 capsules for my 125gal. It worked on the bryopsis. As I went through the thread on reef 2 reef, I came across a few people who said it will work on GHA only slower. I have a couple small patch of gah that were unaffected. However the bryopsis was taken care of and corals/fish unaffected.

Back