Maine Petshops

mpleleaf

Hi, I'm planning a trip in the near future to Portland and surrounding areas and was wondering if there were a few salt water pet stores? If any of you could list some of these stores in the local area it would be very helpful! Thanks!

There are two in that area, one is shutting down for renovation this sunday, the other one is Atlantis by the maine mall, great shop!!

Thanks for the info, I'm heading down on the 17th of August, with any luck maybe the others renovations may be completed! Great to hear from you, if you hear or know of any others please let me know.

Hi there,

Where are you from? I just moved back to NB after 6 great years in Maine. I still buy my salt in the US, as it's about half the price.

The selection varies from store to store. What exactly are you looking for?

-Rob

Thank you ME2003, Aquacorals is duely noted and marked for on the map. Looks like a great site and store compared to ours at home. Spotfin, I have no specific route, this will be a vacation where I'll be left to roam! Ewan, I live in Hampton, just on the other side of Saint John on the East. We are small but alot nicer weather much like Fredericton.

Hidden Reef

Hidden Reef

Hidden Reef at 759 main st in south portland has been open a month and has a great selection!

Back