Major changes in the near future, happy and sad

Congrats on the new adventure! When I moved to socal over sixteen years ago, both my wife and I changed are careers and started from scratch. It was tough, but also exciting. I was without a tank for nearly 14 years, but managed to find my way back.
I think you'll be ok and it sounds like the community has your back, in case you want to jump back into sps in the future. I see a euphyllia and zoa garden in your future. [emoji38]
Best of luck and continued success!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I haven’t even moved out to the area yet! ������ Save some for me, but I do wish you luck. Reefing gets in your blood...

Do I have to buy Ice Cream to get the good corals - or vis versa?

Congratz on the new opportunity.

I got some extra cash - let me know what you have for me :)

Dave B

Glad to hear you are not leaving the hobby. I just got a new (to me) tank and have no equipment, shoot me a PM and I may be able to buy lots of stuff from you. Good luck on your new adventure, the franchise sounds promising.

Thank you for all your best wishes and reef karma, I really appreciate it!

I've had many inquiries about the corals and wanting to buy on this thread, message and text. My goal was to find a single buyer for all of it. Very few of the corals were in a growout where they could be sold as a single. Most are encrusted on the rock work and the frag stations and I didn't want to stress out stressed out corals any more by breaking them up so a single buyer was best and I only had to make one sale and be done and corals were not disturbed as much as possible.

I was very fortunate to find that one buyer who would take them off my hands and give them the care they need to get back to where they were and need to be and I think they will be in a very short period of time and the person who got these will be very happy. Some of the pieces are stressed out so there's some risk more then the norm but he'll pull it off. I look forward to seeing them rocking the Pirates Cove. So there will be no corals posted. I now have a very empty tank wth some nice palys, a few chalices, couple favias and my other passion, my acans. I have some equipment that should definitely spark some interest and sell quickly and I'll post those soon.

Time to refill

Last edited:
Thank you for all your best wishes and reef karma, I really appreciate it!

I've had many inquiries about the corals and wanting to buy on this thread, message and text. My goal was to find a single buyer for all of it. Very few of the corals were in a growout where they could be sold as a single. Most are encrusted on the rock work and the frag stations and I didn't want to stress out stressed out corals any more by breaking them up so a single buyer was best and I only had to make one sale and be done and corals were not disturbed as much as possible.

I was very fortunate to find that one buyer who would take them off my hands and give them the care they need to get back to where they were and need to be and I think they will be in a very short period of time and the person who got these will be very happy. Some of the pieces are stressed out so there's some risk more then the norm but he'll pull it off. I look forward to seeing them rocking the Pirates Cove. So there will be no corals posted. I now have a very empty tank wth some nice palys, a few chalices, couple favias and my other passion, my acans. I have some equipment that should definitely spark some interest and sell quickly and I'll post those soon.

Time to refill

Glad you were able to find a worthy buyer for all of your coral. Really was a win win win situation for all. Crossing my fingers I happen to be on Reef Central when you post equipment, I need a controller. :spin3:

congrats Rik on your new adventures!!! wishing you the best from Northern California :)

Thanks Tim. I really appreciate it. Happy New Year and hope you and the family are well. If you had LPS that's anything like your amazing sps collection you'd be sending me a great package for sure. If you know of some NoCals who are invested in the LPS send them my way.

Hey Rik,
Whenever your free I have a loose frags of utter peace zoas and chunks of chalices to help fill you're tank (chalices will be cut right there)

Back