manos'reef

nice mix reef sometime all sps are too dry and no movement. Look like your tank has a good combo of lps and sps and soft.

Nice color too....

Anthony

Dear Manos your tank is F A N T A S T I C . I try to make my own tank to be similar just like yours. Continue the great effort that you do.

Cristos

WOW... let me just echo everyone else TOTM contestant!!!

BTW do you know where hanyah (sound it out please) is in crete? my fiance's family is from there.

Tell us more about the yellow brain and the yellow cap.

Prediction: Yellow cap is the next "must have" coral.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8503165#post8503165 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jovreefer
WOW... let me just echo everyone else TOTM contestant!!!

BTW do you know where hanyah (sound it out please) is in crete? my fiance's family is from there.

Yes Chania is a beautiful city in west Crete.;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8503325#post8503325 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by musicsmaker
Tell us more about the yellow brain and the yellow cap.

Prediction: Yellow cap is the next "must have" coral.

I have yellow cap (turbinaria) by 2 years.
The genus name, Turbinaria, is derived from the Greek word turbinatus (cone-shaped) because it usually grows in a conical or cup shape while living on the reef:(
It is not in very good health because it is near a galaxea which sting it.:mad:
I have yellow brain 2,5 years, it is an easy lps and it is in a very good health.It likes to eat plankton weekly.:)

Thank YOU Manos my friend for all the good example you have given us, for your daily advise and encourangement and for being such a good friend.

:)

Would be great to see this TOTM :rollface:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8549236#post8549236 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by antesco
Thank YOU Manos my friend for all the good example you have given us, for your daily advise and encourangement and for being such a good friend.

:)

Who died??? :lol: Just kiddin ya antesco

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8550104#post8550104 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cwegescheide
Who died??? :lol: Just kiddin ya antesco

Dr.Ametaklitos is not that old... :)

He is perhaps the older member amongst the Greek Internet Reef Community, but keeping up and trimming his sps is a good exercise which keeps him in excellent shape !!!! :)

Back