March Meeting ?

reefrubble

Premium Member
Do we have anyone , that would to volunteer to host the March meeting ? We are already in the first week of March .

Ted

Ted,

I could probably host a meeting in early April. We have a couple of trips planned in March that will wipe out most of the weekends.

I guess the question is - are people willing to drive all the way down here for a meeting? And would they be willing to have an earlier start time (maybe noonish)?

Jim

Jim , I would make the drive . ( Not a problem ) after all no one seems to have a problem making the drive up here . As far as an early start , I see no problem for me there as well . I have no problem with a meeting Friday night , or even a Sunday afternoon .

Ted

Ted,
March is full with work and spring break out-o-towners. If Jim wants to do April I will do May or June. There again Dade City is quite a haul and I have much much less of a set up.

Cricket , That would be great , and Dade City isn't that far . also not everyone has a large set up . I was out of the hobby for a few years , and when I started back , I had a 20 gal . with a Biowheel filter .

Ted

Back