Mark's 180 Starfire upgrade

Sorry guys to disappoint, I have a really really bad glare that comes through my front window (Jeremy, you know what I'm talking about) and I'm an old man so I go to bed earlier this days than when I was a young whippersnapper :p

If the Redmen win the Merseyside derby this weekend, I'll make an effort to stay up and get a new FTS :D

Tahir, how about you post one of your tank!

Very true, forgot about that. Though the last time I checked, you got up before the sun... :D

Now the real question....Why are you responding to this with the Giants game on:debi:

Sorry guys to disappoint, I have a really really bad glare that comes through my front window (Jeremy, you know what I'm talking about) and I'm an old man so I go to bed earlier this days than when I was a young whippersnapper :p

If the Redmen win the Merseyside derby this weekend, I'll make an effort to stay up and get a new FTS :D

Tahir, how about you post one of your tank!

Hopefully Mark, you know how much extra effort we put in when it comes to local derby :). It seems like you be staying up this weekend then:spin1:

Regarding my tank, it still sits empty as thinking about moving home!

Tahir

amazing pictures Mark. Can you share what kind of camera, lens and the camera settings you are using to take those amazing shots?

Very true, forgot about that. Though the last time I checked, you got up before the sun... :D

Now the real question....Why are you responding to this with the Giants game on:debi:

It's only game 7 :thumbsup:

BTW, my playoff beard is epic. :strooper:
Hopefully Mark, you know how much extra effort we put in when it comes to local derby :). It seems like you be staying up this weekend then:spin1:

Regarding my tank, it still sits empty as thinking about moving home!

Tahir

Yep. Luckily it looks like the bitters will be without Pienaar and Fallaini through suspension and injury.

Here's a couple pictures for you Tahir.
Captainandme.jpg

Gaffer.jpg

Lucasandme.jpg

Wow, your tank's still stunning, Mark! Still have the passion?

Any pics of the LE black/orange SFGiants frag? :thumbsup:

Wow, your tank's still stunning, Mark! Still have the passion?

Any pics of the LE black/orange SFGiants frag? :thumbsup:

HA! Passion is one description Terry. I'd also call it an obsession/ disease/ compulsion or a number of other derogatory terms. No matter what adjective I can roll off my tongue at 5:45 in the morning, I'm less than what I used to be, but I still enjoy feeding my fish in a glass box located my front room :hammer:

No pictures of the bearded comeback kids acro, but I might show some more if we get to have another parade in downtown SF in couple weeks :xlbirthday:

HA! Passion is one description Terry. I'd also call it an obsession/ disease/ compulsion or a number of other derogatory terms. No matter what adjective I can roll off my tongue at 5:45 in the morning, I'm less than what I used to be, but I still enjoy feeding my fish in a glass box located my front room :hammer:

No pictures of the bearded comeback kids acro, but I might show some more if we get to have another parade in downtown SF in couple weeks :xlbirthday:

I hear ya, same here, but I think one level lower than you. I'm on maintenance mode....keep the tank clean, keep the fish happy. But no desire for much more regarding the tank.

I anxiously await pics in 2 weeks :thumbsup:

Many congrats Mark. You were keeping yourself busy with our lads then :) Very Peed off with the ref and lines man, too many bad decisions but all in all game was firing. I thought you were staying up to take few pics of your tank!
Regards

Tahir

Many congrats Mark. You were keeping yourself busy with our lads then :) Very Peed off with the ref and lines man, too many bad decisions but all in all game was firing. I thought you were staying up to take few pics of your tank!
Regards

Tahir

The trip to Boston this summer was amazing. It was basically a glorified training, but the opportunity to meet the majority of the players and Brendan was well worth the trip; especially since I was able to share it with my pops.

I'm equally disappointed that we did not get the full three points. But...I'm very happy that Brendan had the stones to change up his plans at HT and switch things up. That's something that we have not had since a certain Spaniard was in charge.

As for the pics, That was only if we won the derby.

Glad you manage to meet them on your side of the pond, so your pops is Scouser fan too :)

lol...... Anyways we lost against Swanse in mickey mouse cup :(......

I took these for my for sale thread. Let's add them here as well. :)

AC Purple watermelon
ACPurplecenter.jpg

AC Purple side rim
ACPurpleside.jpg

Tyreepink.jpg

Back