Marshall Island Live Rock

Brad Gardner

Moved On
Thanks Jeremy and Jason for the live rock and follow-up call. Sorry I haven't replied sooner but the Holidays screwed things up. I am very pleased with the rock. All kinds of life popping up after two weeks! Nice shape and pieces you picked Jeremy. And thanks for the follow-up call. Also, I posted my comments in Vendors Forum.

Premium Aquatics Live Rock Rocks!!! :D

Regards,

Brad Gardner

Hey Brad,

Glad you liked the rock and thanks for the kind words! I figured if you absolutely hated the rock you would have called by now, so no news was good news ;) I saw that you bought quite a bit of rock from different places.....is it all going into the same system? I'd like to see a picture of it all mixed if so!

Thanks again!
Jeremy

Jeremy B. said:
Hey Brad,

Glad you liked the rock and thanks for the kind words! I figured if you absolutely hated the rock you would have called by now, so no news was good news ;) I saw that you bought quite a bit of rock from different places.....is it all going into the same system? I'd like to see a picture of it all mixed if so!

Thanks again!
Jeremy

Yes all going in same system. Sorry I do not have a camera but all three sources of rock mix well together. The coraline is really taking off on your Marshall Island Live Rock!!!!!!

Hey Brad & Jeremy;

Sorry to be following you around on this one Brad, but it was your fault I ordered the Marshall Island rock from PA. Geez, is it awesome! I can't wait for the 2 weeks to pass to see it progress. Mine also comes out to about a third with the ballance split between Figi and Tonga, works quite nicely together but hte standout is the Marshall without a doubt. Very nice pieces picked for me as well, Thanks Brad for the recommendation, and thanks Jeremy & crew for the nice rock and great service.

Back