MBRK Social..

I went to baymac, Maybe i got there too late or something but i thought the frags they had for sale were wack.. So I made a stop at neptune on the way home and made the trip worth it:thumbsup:

I was there too.. cant buy nothing no room, but it was cool to check out.. especially watching Kray rock his lemonade stand in the praking lot was a hoot..

I went to baymac, Maybe i got there too late or something but i thought the frags they had for sale were wack.. So I made a stop at neptune on the way home and made the trip worth it:thumbsup:

You got there like, 3 hours after Baymac started.. of course all the good stuff was gone haha.

150 a polyp, ugh.. I know who you are talking about. 10 dollar zoas were 50 a polyp.. I chuckled, farted and went on my way.

Those guys from the san luis area right as you walked in to the left had a nice setup and corals. Ha i would also like to add that some british? dude was trying to sell me coral i already had with a sales pitch of "I know you already have this, but your colony will die so you should buy this frag."

ha wtfrick

^^^ Ha.. that sounds like Stoker.. he's the VP of the club Here.. Heck, most of my corals where in that tank along with Kangym( RC's TOTM this month)...

^^^ Ha.. that sounds like Stoker.. he's the VP of the club Here.. Heck, most of my corals where in that tank along with Kangym( RC's TOTM this month)...

ha yeah thats what he was saying also, something about TOTM corals. He was pretty damn funny

Dom.. I think that when I just was leaving.. If I Remember right they ran you and the lady off.. I had just Walked up to grab my cooler and Smash the gas..

I got there way too late as well. Still, I thought that there were some nice pieces floating around. Last year there was a much better selection- for some reason things looked limited and some of the vendors did not have healed frags or just crappy looking displays. :worried:
I picked up a nice aspera frag from Ian at Reef Odyssey. He threw in a free A. granulosa frag that was "not going to make it home". The chalice was a generous sized frag for 40$ (I will post a pic later). Even if the granulosa doesn't make it (its sure is looking better)- I thought it was cool that he hooked a newbie up in the hopes that I may be able to bring it back. :)

All in all, it was very much worth the drive.

I know Kraylen picked up a bunch of nice pieces. Lets see some pics of your 5 eye (Bazooka Joe?).. and other new stuff. (or do you only shoot HD vid now?)
Barsotti and Dom I missed you both I guess..
Does anyone want to get together this evening?

Last edited:
LOL, I can see Stoker saying that. He was in a band that had a huge hit back in the 80's. I missed going, I had to work, but I heard that there were some killer deals if you got there early. Maybe being a hour late was too late, who knows? Lets see some pics of the cools pieces you guys brought home.

All i was looking for was a Efflo, I heard WWC had some when I was on my out in the parking lot, Leaving Kray's "Black Market" <---- Ha, Kray Was like ***!!.. LMAO

Yeah, I think that was 831Reefer.. he was the one that told me where he got his... it's alright, its not like I have a place to put it.. :D

heres the one frag i brought home.

DSC_0133.jpg

Back