MBRK Social..

DML08

just wanted to start a thread so we don't derail Kraylen Roll call thread.. I didn't know what to call it other then a social.. something we can do to get all of us together BS on reefing and discuss future get togethers.. so lets get a date and a location for our first meet.. suggestions welcome.

We can meet at my house, most of the heads here know where that is, and know it is a good environment!

Weekends usually work best for people, I am open to anything really... Friday nights, Saturday afternoon/night, Sunday whatever.

Awesome Kryalen.. so to give some people some more time.. what about we plan for March 6th? Time is up to you Kryalen.. if you plan to attend Post in this thread..

Amazing, you misspelled my name twice, exactly the same. hahaha

March 6th sounds good, let me finalize it and I'll let you know if something comes up.

Kraylen? we still good? As for the Meet, we will see what happens.. Mainly just to get everyone together and BS about reefing.. Plus put some Faces to the names.. One this is for sure we can discuss is MBRK Future and meets as a club!.. Thoughts?

Just trying to get a final on the spot, probably will just be here at the crib... if not, somewhere in S.Salinas with food!!!

Ok it's official...

-7pm Saturday, March 6th
-My House in S. Salinas...
-Don't expect much except everyone meeting and getting ideas together... a chance for the newcomers to meet everyone.

If you have never been here, PM almost anyone who posts here or myself for directions.

I'll fire up the BBQ provided there is no storm... bbq some burgers, dogs whatever... I'll have soda etc.... bring beer if you can bring order as well. :)

Chea.

Back