Meeting date set come join us

Somebad news, Im not goin got be able to make the meet. :( I will try to figure out a ride for the grow out frags and the other frags for the club raffle.

Can anyone give a crap load of frags to the meet? Ill get them packed up and I have an insulated box that Im pretty sure will hold all of them. They will just need a ride.

Also I think I have a frag coming that if it is possible i would like somebody to pick up for me. I will except all resonsability for any loss.

Somebad news, Im not goin got be able to make the meet. :( I will try to figure out a ride for the grow out frags and the other frags for the club raffle.

Can anyone give a crap load of frags to the meet? Ill get them packed up and I have an insulated box that Im pretty sure will hold all of them. They will just need a ride.

Also I think I have a frag coming that if it is possible i would like somebody to pick up for me. I will except all resonsability for any loss.

Nick,
Bummer you won't be there. How will you win the dosing system if you aren't there? :(

If you need help, just give me a call. I can transport. I also have a couple of big insulated boxes if you need more space.

I can't wait. I will have my girl put together a bean dip and grab some chips.

I got my calcium reactor running and my coral is taking a huge turn and growing really fast. Glad to hear the contest will be SPS... I might have a really good chance!!!

Thank you guys for all your work putting the frags together and a big thanks to our sponsors. I will have at least 3, maybe 5 frags from what I got at the last meeting. I guess I will have to save up some money for raffle tickets...

Sounds Like we'll have a good sized group and lots of frags.Thanks for everyone's efforts with making the Club what it is!

I'm gonna bring a bbq pork roast for some sliders. Its looking really good on the bbq rite now!! gonna be hard not to eat any till tomorrow lol.

Back